Friday, July 30, 2010

Zemanta

While trying to link Google Blogger and Google Buzz together so that posts to one automatically post to the other, I came across Zemanta!  Zemanta seems to be quite a handy little "assistant" that provides content related to the text of your Blogger post.  This post is serving not only as an informative one, but also a Zemanta test.  As I'm typing this, Zemanta is off to the right suggesting pictures, related articles, and in-text links!

So far, I'm pretty pleased.  Some of the pictures, however, seem rather unrelated, such as a few faces of well-known bloggers about whom I'm not directly writing and one abstract oil painting (okay, other than the fact that the picture exists on a blog, that's not related at all!).  The related articles seem on-point. I'll list a few:
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please avoid the use of profanity and be as helpful as you can!